Media Communication jobs in South Australia
Sort by: relevance -
- Excellent verbal communication skills as well as being a strong team worker and player.
- The nation’s most influential media organisation and the largest…
$78,476 - $84,801 a year
- A flair for marketing/communications with experience in drafting and implementing public relations/marketing/media materials and a strong understanding of…
$90,984 - $96,343 a year
- The position is responsible for advice and assistance with policy development, planning, research and analysis, strategic communications, executing and…
- Proficiency in writing media releases and responding to media as well as writing content for social media platforms.
- What you'll need to succeed.
South Australian Tourism Commission
- Manage event media centres as appropriate.
- Develop and manage hosted media programs for local, national and international members of the media for our managed…
Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC...
$121,538 - $142,431 a year
- The branch advises the AER Chair and Board on media and communications, stakeholder engagement and issues management.
- Tim Mahony, (02) 9230 9167.
- Assist with the development, implementation and management of integrated brand marketing communications and media activity;
- High standard of written communication across traditional and electronic communication media.
- Exceptional listening and communication skills in a high-volume…
- Generate positive PR and media opportunities for centres in the state, including establishing strong relationships with local media outlets.
- Excellent written and verbal communication abilities.
- Genuinely passionate about the media industry and LOVES all things sales.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.