Medical Educator jobs in New South Wales
- The SSU Educator role will be responsible for key accountabilities such as:
- We are seeking an experienced Sterilising Services Unit (SSU) Educator to support…
- The Clarence Correctional Centre is due to open in mid-2020, with a 1700 bed facility accommodating male and female cohorts, making it the largest and most…
- Educator (MIE) Program engagements in-store, while assisting the growth and management of accounts.
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for…
- At least 2 years' experience in clinical / technical support and training in the medical industry.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Clinical…
- ED works closely with the adjoining bulk-bill Medical Centre to offer a choice of treatment locations appropriate to the clinical needs of patients.
$63,219 - $64,742 a year
- Some coding decisions may require escalation to the Coding Educator or the Coding Quality Manager.
- Coding workstations are set up with dual large monitors to…
Mater Health Services North Queensland
- It is a training facility of JCU for Medical and Nursing Students.
- It is a full tertiary (Level 6) 197 bed referral hospital offering acute medical / surgical…
- National Health & Medical Research Council (MHMRC) recommend that all educators are immunized against Pertussis,Measles-Mumps-Rubella (MMR), Varicella and a…
Murrumbidgee Local Health District
$97,579 - $100,746 a year
- Deniliquin District Hospital provides emergency, medical, surgical, and obstetric services.
- $97,579.14 - $100,746.38 per annum pro rata.
- What you will be doing.
$49.21 - $50.81 an hour
- The Clinical Nurse Educator provides clinical education and training to promote competence of nursing staff.
- Temporary Part Time (Up to 16 Feb 2020).
Be the first to see new Medical Educator jobs in New South Wales
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.