Medical Reception jobs in Chermside QLD
- Experience in Medical Reception (desirable).
- Driving the delivery of high quality reception services.
- Internal growth opportunities within Australia’s largest…
- Coordinate with Medical Staff, Human Resources, Payroll services, Switch and other relevant areas regarding administration officer matters and associated issues…
- Reception and general administration duties.
- Discounted fees for various medical services e.g. pathology, radiology and travel health.
- Maintain and provide support in accordance with policies and procedures for both medical and administrative records;
- Providing a professional telephony service;
- Provide reception duties including telephone enquiries, face to face enquiries, assistance and redirection where appropriate, arrangement of transport for…
- Perform general administration tasks associated with front desk reception.
- Certificate or skills in working in a medical practice administration role.
- This position is located in Spring Hill and you will be hosted with a medical research institute that has a primary focus on the health of Indigenous…
- To teach Fellow Registrars and Junior Medical Staff and Allied Health Professionals on the subject of skull base.
- About the RoleThis role will be required to:
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
- Working part time casual, Wednesday to Friday each week, this is a highly diverse position primarily consisting of medical typing with some relief medical…
- Working full time, Monday to Friday, however we are flexible with hours worked, this is a highly diverse position primarily consisting of medical typing with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.