Medical Receptionist $50,000 jobs in Earlwood NSW
You refined by:
- Please attach cover letter with your application addressing how you meet the above criteria and why you wish to pursue a career as a medical receptionist.
- Previous experience in radiology or in a medical reception role will be an advantage but not necessary.
- I-MED Radiology is a leading company in the field of…
- Experience working in professional receptionist environments.
- Exciting opportunities have become available for enthusiastic, efficient and highly motivated…
- Providing professional and courteous communication to patients and medical professionals.
- We are seeking a fast learner with reception experience to join our…
$28.05 - $29.04 an hour
- Demonstrate extensive receptionist/customer service skills.
- All tasks are essential to accurate billing of patient medical history.
- Where you'll be working.
- Internal growth opportunities within Australia’s largest medical imaging network.
- Our Miranda clinic is currently seeking an enthusiastic Medical Receptionist…
South Western Sydney Medicare Local
- Completion of an accredited medical receptionist course/ knowledge of medical terminology or equivalent.
- To organise appointments, maintain records and perform…
- Previous medical/clinical experience and/or receptionist experience will be highly regarded however on the job training will be provided to the successful…
- A fantastic casual opportunity exists for a dynamic, customer service focused professionals to join our ED team as a Ward Clerk.
Bondi Junction NSW
- Our client is a busy medical practice.
- Liaise with patients, medical practitioners and other stakeholders in a professional and timely manner.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.