Medical Sales $100,000 jobs in Thomastown VIC
$110,000 - $140,000 a year
- If you are a sales candidate from within the industry and are open to speaking about future opportunities.
- I have a number of clients from within the space who…
- Previous pharmaceutical or healthcare sales experience in a similar role who can hit the ground running with an entrepreneurial flair and commercial acumen;
- Deep Haematology-Oncology medical science knowledge is strongly preferred.
- Demonstrable experience engaging and interacting in deep medical science discourse…
- Providing medical and scientific expertise into Code challenges / responses to Medicines Australia.
- Reporting into the Head of Medical Communications, Safety…
- Contributes to the development of new sales revenues and client retention by identifying potential sales and retention opportunities, conducting in pre-sales…
- Prior sales experience with a success track record in medical devices, ideally within Spine, Orthopaedics and/ or Neurosurgery.
- A day in the life.
- Ongoing mentoring and development of the sales team, includes recruiting, on-boarding and training new sales employees.
- A creative, out of the box thinker.
- The Specialist will develop key sales opportunities and build a community of satisfied customers by working with district sales personnel and marketing in both…
- Olympus is a world-leading manufacturer and distributor of high-quality optical, electronic and precision engineering products, for scientific, medical,…
- Available to experienced hospital / Specialist sales professionals with strong technical sales skills, high-level business acumen and experience navigating…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.