Medicare Australia $100,000 jobs in St Ives NSW
You refined by:
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- MBBS or equivalent, currently registered with the Medical Board of Australia.
- All Resident Medical Officers are required to obtain a Medicare Provider Number.
- Possess, or be eligible to possess, specialist registration with the Medical Board of Australia and obtain a provider number from Medicare to practice;
$90,000 - $110,000 a year
- Clients records keeping and Medicare Compliance.
- We provide Permanent and Locum services across all Australia and welcome all qualified candidates to enquire…
- Great pay rate on offer, No Medicare billing.
- ADF Health Services Contract provides integrated healthcare services to Australian Defence Force (ADF) personnel…
$220,000 - $290,000 a year
- In order to be eligible for this exciting role, applicants must be entitled to full Australian registration and an unrestricted Medicare provider number.
- Our client is a highly successful innovative ASX listed business with health networks across Australia.
- We specialise in placing lawyers into corporations and…
- Access to Pain Specialists, in many parts of Australia, is problematic.
- Telehealth can help to alleviate access issues and can also provide an excellent source…
Sydney Services Group
- Sydney Services Group are excited to announce an outstanding opportunity for a suitably experienced Vocationally registered General Practitioner to join a well…
- Support with all credentialing and Medicare paperwork.
- Due to our vast network of clients Australia wide, ChoiceOne has a locum radiologist position available…
- Full administrative back office support including document handling, Medicare billing and payroll.
- Access to a community of GenWise GPs across Australia for…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.