Medicare Local jobs in Victoria
$85,764 - $111,244 a year
- 2020 Neonatal Registrar and Hospital Medical Officer.
- Fixed Term/Full Time Positions - 6 or 12 months (Commencing 3rd February 2020 or 3rd August 2020).
- Environment and/or local community and and make relevant recommendations for evidence based therapy.
- New Expression of Interest across Multiple Disciplines in…
- Headspace Frankston is a local consortium of 12 agencies including Area health services, local government, drug & alcohol services, employment and education…
- Well as group programs at the centre or local gyms.
- Position Title: Exercise Physiologist Grade 2.
- Award/classification: Victorian Stand Alone Community Health…
- Work with local GP clinics.
- Mind Up is a small but fast growing Psychology practice in Spotswood.
- We have a particular interest in treating phobias, trauma and…
Yarra Valley Psychology
- We have been successfully achieving this mission since 2001 and have established strong connections with our community, local government, GPs and allied health…
- Maxvale Physiotherapy is well regarded by the local GPs and local residents to be advanced in our clinical knowledge and excellence in our patient outcome and…
$150 an hour
- No travel included, local Female doctor is preferred.
- Locum GP required on a ongoing basis in Melbourne.
- Top up your income in this wonderful clinic located 21…
- The practice actively provides services to a number of local facilities including Ararat & District Hospital, East Grampians Health Service, Ararat Retirement…
$200 a day
- With local offices in Melbourne and London, we provide a personalised service to assist medical professionals with locum/temp and permanent placements.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.