Mental Health $90,000 jobs in Dandenong VIC
Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
$70.37 an hour
- A relevant qualification in Mental Health, AOD, Social Work, Psychology, Nursing (Mental Health), Counselling or similar together with:
$90,152 a year
- Relevant qualifications in social sciences, mental health, community health and /or health management.
- About the Mental Health Department.
$114,323 a year
- Referral Service Triage Practitioners are responsible for conducting telephone triage aimed at identifying and providing the appropriate coordinated health…
South Eastern Melbourne Primary Health Network
- We are seeking a suitably qualified General Practitioner non-executive board director and in line with SEMPHN’s priority areas, we are particularly interested…
- Raul Foglia - Mental Health Team Leader - 9468 0554.
- Our team provides clinical care services across mental health, orthopaedic, outpatient day program, medical…
$87,673 - $96,537 a year
- A relevant undergraduate degree (e.g., social work, psychology, mental health nursing) with relevant clinical experience in the area of mental health intake…
$114,400 a year
- Extensive experience in working in the child and adolescent mental health sector and sound knowledge of the relevant legislation pertaining to Mental Health.
$87,249 - $95,695 a year
- The toolkit seeks to prevent trauma related mental health injury and illness, and support a proactive approach to workers who are exposed to vicarious trauma.
$94,114 - $103,908 a year
- This is a senior position in the work unit and as such a significant degree of discipline specific knowledge is expected.
- FO-4 range $94,114 - $103,908 p.a.
- Eastern Health is one of Melbourne’s largest public health services.
- Bachelor of Health Information Management ( or equivalent).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.