Mental Health Clinician jobs in Campbellfield VIC
- If you want to work in a team environment that encourages individual, evidence-based approaches to mental health care then we want you.
- A Job To Be Proud Of:
- Satisfaction derived from embedding a new Unit into a service and supporting the development of forensic mental health competencies amongst mental health staff…
- This new function needs experienced clinicians (two clinicians located at each site) keen to utilise their specialist skills.
- A Job to Be Proud Of:
- Opportunity to be a part of a passionate team pioneering mental health services!
- An opportunity to be involved in changing perceptions and reducing stigma…
- We are seeking two qualified and enthusiastic mental health clinicians, (RPN4, OT3, SW3)) to work on a permanent or part time basis in our passionate community…
- Provide comprehensive mental health and risk assessments for clients triaged and referred.
- Provide mental health care consistent with the Mental Health Act and…
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in clinical practice within the mental health field, including young people experiencing mental health disorders.
- Austin Health is the major provider of tertiary health services, health professional education and research across 3 campuses in the northeast of Melbourne and…
- Alfred Health is a leader in health care delivery, improvement, research and education.
- You will be working with experienced clinicians and enjoy a variety of…
- This is an exceptional opportunity to contribute to an enhanced mental health service for children and youth with a serious mental health illness (aged 0-25…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.