Mental Health Nurse jobs in Mornington Peninsula VIC
- Experience in the mental health field including acute inpatient services.
- Selection Criteria Essential: experience in mental health nursing and dementia care.
- Extensive experience in the mental health field including inpatient services.
- Essential: Previous experience in a leadership or management role within mental…
- Monash Health is Victoria’s largest public health service.
- More than 18,000 employees work at over 40 care locations across south eastern Melbourne, including…
- Our Vision is to provide exceptional health and community care.
- Peninsula Health is the major metropolitan health service caring for a community of 300,000…
- Supporting allied health (podiatrist, physiotherapist, mental health nurse, dentist, dietician and psychologist).
- Looking for a sea change?
- Our hospitals and emergency departments are located at Frankston and Rosebud, and we provide a wide range of community health, dental, rehabilitation, mental…
- You will be joining a team of 8 doctors with 3 practice nurses and visiting nutritionists and mental health professional.
- A good attitude to teamwork.
- You will be joining a team of 4 GPs with nurses, pathology and allied health professionals on site.
- Always wanted to work for a medical centre that supports…
$150,000 - $350,000 a year
- Open 6 days a week, 8:30am - 6pm Monday to Friday and 8am - 1pm on Saturdays, this clinic is comprised of a team of dedicated GP's, practice nurses and…
- Joining a team of five GPs that all have different areas of interest such as skin cancer, women’s health and mental health, you will be kept busing seeing…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.