Mental Health Professional jobs in Gold Coast QLD
- We have lots of shift opportunities available for experienced mental health/psychiatric nurses.
- Great referral bonus if you refer your fellow healthcare…
- Forming effective and empathetic peer relationships with people accessing GCHHS inpatient and community mental health services, appropriately sharing your own…
Gold Coast QLD
- Full AHPRA registration to practice as a Registered Nurse or Allied Health professional in Australia.
- Essential service to the Gold Coast.
Northern NSW Local Health District
Tweed Heads NSW
$100,151 - $103,503 a year
- Demonstrated ability to supervise professional, technical and support staff.
- Demonstrated advanced clinical reasoning and ability to apply professional…
- Greencross recognizes the importance of your work/life balance and mental health wellbeing which is why we are providing opportunities to be professionally…
TLH Services Pty Ltd
Gold Coast QLD
- Do you have a disability or mental health condition?
- Whether it’s a physical (musculoskeletal) injury, a mental health issue, a disability or a health condition…
- Nationally and internationally recognised location for innovative medical research and health care.
- Opportunity to combine professional advancement, job…
- Completed coursework Masters, majoring in guidance and counselling, or an equivalent completed coursework Masters including study in the areas of…
$83,674 - $116,731 a year
- Facilitate proactive and preventative practices and initiatives that promote social, emotional and educational development and the mental health and wellbeing…
- This is the part where there is usually a long list of things you will be required to do in your role, but as a professional, experienced and qualified…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.