Mental Health RN jobs
$23.26 - $25.52 an hour
- The AIN assists in the provision of nursing care to mental health patients within an acute care setting and provides within their identified tasks direct…
$57,850 - $62,860 a year
- Our multidisciplinary teams provide career paths for both nursing and allied health staff, new graduates and established professionals.
- What you will be doing.
$32.37 - $45.45 an hour
- A commitment to excellence in mental health nursing practice and continuing professional development.
- The RN plans, implements and evaluates specific mental…
- The provision of education, counselling and group work is considered essential components of care which are directed towards the attainment of optimum consumer…
- Minimum 12 months full time experience including exposure in the last 12 months as an Acute Mental Heath Care RN or EN.
- Duties will include but not limited to:
- The CN follows defined service quality standards, occupational health and safety policies and procedures relating to the work being undertaken in order to…
- Nurses with, or without, mental health specific experience who demonstrate a willingness to learn and develop their skills professionally are encouraged to…
- With substantial community mental health or mental health triage experience, you will bring to the table demonstrated competence in Mental Health nursing…
- Minimum 12 months full time experience including exposure in the last 12 months as an Acute Mental Health Care RN or EN.
- The Mental health unit has been designed, built and fitted to an exceptionally high standard in order to provide a pleasant environment whilst meeting the…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.