Mental Health Worker jobs in Cessnock NSW
- Our vision is that people, everywhere in our community, will experience the power of inclusion through relationships, voice and action.
$38 - $65 an hour
- Regular, on-going casual shifts, allowing flexibilty for our workers.
- BRC's growing team of professionals looking for new Youth Workers in Newcastle.
- Provide workers compensation advice to stakeholders such as injured workers, employers and providers.
- As a Case Manager, you are the central point of contact…
Ungooroo GP & Health Services
- Get involved in community health initiatives.
- Interest in Indigenous health and chronic disease.
- Gain experience working in Aboriginal health setting.
PM - Talent Management
- The HASI service aims to support people to reach their own goals which may include employment, tenancy maintenance, physical health and mental health…
Disability Services Australia
- Mental health: 1 year (Preferred).
- Enhancing the lives of people with a background in trauma & mental health through choice, inclusion and goal setting.
Allied Healthcare Support Services
- Allied Healthcare Support Services provides assistance to Clients with a disability within their home and the community.
- We need some one who has;
- Good health, good work ethic, physical ability and mental capacity to undertake physically demanding, and often repetitive, outdoor work;
Mindsource Psychology & Counselling
- Psychology private practice is looking for an experienced accredited mental health social worker to be part of our team.
- Social work: 1 year (Preferred).
Improved Disability Services
Lake Macquarie NSW
$33 an hour
- About the opportunity ( Please Only Apply for this position if you are Available for immediate start).
- Exciting opportunities exist for Casual Support Workers…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.