Microbiology jobs in Sydney Central Business District NSW
- AstraZeneca is a diverse multinational that promotes scientific curiosity, encourages collaboration and entrepreneurial thinking.
- 2 years+ experience in laboratory and environmental microbiology, preferably in pharmaceutical or other regulated industry.
Sydney Central Business District NSW
- Exciting opportunity to join an analytical laboratory as a Microbiologist.
- Our client is a NATA accredited laboratory that provides a wide range of analysis of…
North Ryde NSW
- Completes and maintains regulatory approvals and clearances of assigned products.
- Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Tip Top believes that our colleagues are our best assets and we offer a safe and trusting environment where you can work with exceptionally smart, innovative…
- Exciting and multi-faceted leadership role.
- Work for a market leading Medical Device company.
- My client is a market leading Medical Device company who have a…
- The knowledge corresponding to post-secondary education in agriculture, food technology or equivalent science degree, including general microbiology.
- Formal qualifications in marketing and/or a relevant technical discipline (microbiology / biological sciences).
- Responsibilities in this role include:
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Its specialities include cardiology, obstetrics and gynaecology, oncology, respiratory medicine, neurology, immunology, rheumatology, toxicology, infectious…
$103,233 - $114,870 a year
- It’s aim is to contribute as a world leader in translational research that draws on and applies diverse disciplines such as entomology, microbiology,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.