Microsoft Project Engineer jobs in Adelaide SA
- Ensure project is meeting program and resource management.
- Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your main responsibilities will be to work closely with Project…
- Compliance with contract terms and conditions for projects.
- Assist with construction program development and tracking project progress.
- Managing and developing project teams.
- Mentoring and upskilling junior engineers.
- Reporting to the Divisional Manager, your main responsibilities will be to…
Rapiscan Australia Pty Ltd
- Successful record of on-time project delivery.
- Serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for assigned projects.
- Identify reliability improvement opportunities and technically manage related small projects from definition to delivery.
- That’s what we call progress.
- You will also provide project management services for nominated projects.
- Dynamic and diverse position with a focus on project management.
- Knowledge of engineering principles, project management, oil & gas processing, compression projects and FEED reports.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Work with a high paced project team.
- Complete project tasks in a timely manner.
- DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world's leading independent, end-to-end IT…
- Support end-user requirements in special projects.
- Are you an engineer with a passion for business?
- Participate and lead engineering product and integration…
- Assist with delivery of project deliverables of Citrix XenApp/XenDesktop platform.
- Lead resolution of specific issues and internal projects associated with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.