Microsoft Solution Architect jobs in New South Wales
Sort by: relevance -
- We are looking for a Solution Architect to provide architecture and design services to Fujitsu’s customers.
- Demonstrated experience in designing and deploying…
$127,384 - $152,407 a year
- The role of the Solution Architect is to guide the solution design and implementation of new technology initiatives, ensuring alignment to organisational…
- The Solution Architect for Independent Software Vendors (ISV) building B2B Cloud based applications is known as a Technical Evangelist (TE) within Microsoft.
- The architect will build strong relationships and manage the post contract solution handover.
- We are looking for a Presales Solution Architect to support our…
- It’s a unique opportunity to architect solutions that drive real change in our clients’ businesses.
- We're looking for a talented and engaging Solution Architect…
- Pricing and costing of solutions.
- Microsoft, VMware, SAP, IBM, Oracle and Adobe.
- Ability to position SAM solutions as Flexera, Snow and ServiceNow.
- Minimum 5 years' experience as a Solution Architect at an Enterprise level.
- Minimum 5 years' hands on Microsoft Dynamics CRM/365 technical and functional…
- As a Cloud Solutions Architect, your primary responsibilities will be to engage with customers and Account Executives to understand the business’s needs, and…
- Current or previous experience in configuring, operating, designing and architecting security solutions for business and technology initiatives.
u&u Recruitment Partners
- Hands on Solution Architect required for new CRM implementation.
- Minimum of three years’ experience in a similar Solution Architect role.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.