Migration Law jobs in Melbourne VIC
- The successful applicant will be a registered migration agent with substantial portfolio of corporate immigration experience and technical knowledge with…
$71,000 a year
- Interest in learning about and having a broad ranging appreciation of tax law and creating client service opportunities.
- Skills and attributes for success.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- PA/EA/Legal Assistant or Paralegal experience within a professional services or law firm environment.
- New Modern CBD Offices in Melbourne.
- Experience advising on key matters relating to employment law.
- Technical excellence and a can-do approach to all aspects of employment law.
- Our experts are rethinking the purpose, role and usage of networks to help our customers increase bandwidth, expand capacity, enhance efficiency, speed…
- Solicitor with current legal practicing certificate and migration agent.
- We campaign and lobby with our sector to drive law reform and policy change.
Gatehouse Legal Recruitment
- As a valued member of this highly respected immigration law team, you will find yourself working alongside Accredited Specialists in Immigration law in…
- Ability to work with sales engineers and customer technical leads to inventory existing software estate, define migration plans and build business cases for…
- 5+ years selling/closing deals in Services space in one of the following areas: Cloud enablement and migration, Managed IT Services, IT Service Management.
Pathway Education & Visa Services
- Be a registered Australian migration agent.
- Providing prompt and accurate advice to an extremely high standard on migration matters across.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.