Mine Geologists jobs
- Newmont Tanami provides a fully equipped 1200-bed village, 40km from the mine, offering modern leisure facilities to the workforce who FIFO directly from Darwin…
- Contribute to the monthly mine to mill reconciliation process.
- Assist grade control geologist in generating high quality models using conditional simulation…
- Located in the Laverton region, AngloGold Ashanti Australia's Sunrise Dam is one of Western Australia's premier gold mines.
- The main tasks of the role include:
- Plan and manage drilling programs to identify gold distribution and geometry within the mine operation to allow timely mine planning.
- Provide input data for resource estimation geologist.
- Reporting to the Exploration Manager, you will also provide high level technical mentoring to the…
- Developing and expanding the resource base of the underground mine.
- Management and coordination of a small group of geologists to ensure performance to plan.
- High Performing – A workplace that lives and breathes a strong safety culture, with life of mine projects extending 20+ years.
- Then you want to work at MRL.
- Support daily mine operations with geological services.
- Nickel West is a fully integrated mine-to-market business.
- Come and be a part of this success.
China Molybdenum Co Ltd (CMOC) International
- Our mines thrive on the success of our people, our community, our innovation and our environment.
- This is where safety is paramount, productivity accelerated…
- This is achieved through the effective delivery of best practise geology services and support to the mine.
- The role of the Geologist is to assist the Technical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.