Mineral Resources $90,000 jobs in West Perth WA
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your exposure to electrical design within the mining and minerals processing industries.
- Dynamic and fast paced environment.
- Founded in 2018, our Mission is to help businesses achieve consistent, predictable and repeatable levels of high performance…
Perth Central Business District WA
- Project site experience and exposure across the oil & gas and mining & minerals industries.
- We are active across rail and transport, communications and…
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your deep exposure to electrical design within the mining and minerals processing industries.
- Groundwater resource engineering investigation and design;
- Minimum two years’ experience in mining resources work.
- Managed aquifer recharge options assessments;
- Is essential to your success in this role as is your deep exposure to structural design within the mining and minerals processing industries.
- Working in close partnership with all product groups, it focuses on finding safer, smarter and more efficient ways to manage resources and operations.
- A globally recognised brand in mineral resources.
- In particular, we are looking for a self-starter who can both manage resource studies, and complete high-end…
- Our Perth based Environmental Services team is well renowned for excellence in technical consulting and project delivery across multiple industries, including…
$93,653 a year
- Successful applicants will work primarily in the large Fluid Science and Resources Research (FSRR) Group (https://www.fsr.ecm.uwa.edu.au/) which primarily…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.