Mining $93,000 jobs in Strathpine QLD
- Bachelor degree in Engineering, majoring in Mining.
- Operational experience across a variety of mining engineering site-based roles.
- What's in it for you?
- Drill and Blast Mining Engineer.
- Tertiary qualifications in Mining Engineering or equivalent, and at least 3 years’ drill & blast and mine planning experience…
- Komatsu is a world leader in the technology behind state of the art earthmoving, mining, construction and utility equipment.
- Your Success is Our Success.
Xstract Mining Consultants
- Xstract Mining Consultants is a dynamic company with a team of mining industry leaders delivering independent, strategic, tactical and personalised global…
- With over six decades of business and technical experience in the mining, energy, and infrastructure sectors, we understand that challenges are changing rapidly…
- The Australian Mining, Metals and Minerals group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Mining Engineer.
- In depth knowledge of Deswick, Studio 5D planner and…
- Exposure to Mining and/or Oil & Gas, Electrical, Instrument & Control engineering, including experience in brownfield multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
$70 - $100 an hour
- Working knowledge of mining software programs;
- Tertiary qualification in Mining Engineering or other relevant tertiary qualification.
- Duratec Australia is a multi-disciplined builder and maintenance contractor and regarded as one of Australia's fastest growing privately owned companies with…
- Demonstrated experience in Mining, Electrical, Instrument & Control engineering, including experience in brownfield multi-disciplinary projects and teams.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.