Mining Energy Consultant $110,700 jobs in New South Wales
You refined by:
- Contribute in the delivery of industry-best practice sustainability outcomes for our industry partners in the transport, water, mining, ports, marine, oil and…
- Ideally will have hands on experience of advanced analytics such as data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning and/or text analytics solutions.
- We work across a range of sectors including energy, government, development, manufacturing and infrastructure.
- ERM Australia and New Zealand.
- Proven experience mentoring and growing a team of consultants.
- A Senior Consultant will support the successful delivery of ERM projects and objectives by:
- Consultants take a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Delivering mobile workforce solutions for both open-cut and underground mining operations.
- Lenders, legal counsel, technical consultants).
- The Metals and Mining business line is responsible for large structured financing for metals & minerals sector…
- Contaminated Land / Sites Consultants (all levels).
- Mining is still a booming industry within the firm, so for this role they require someone with strong Coal /…
$150,000 a year
- They service a diverse range of Government and Corporate clients in the Building, Manufacturing, Chemical, and Defence, Mining, Energy and Construction sectors.
- Ports, Airports, Water, Industrial, Mining & Infrastructure Projects.
- Instead, your projects will cover everything from Airports, Ports, Water, Industrial,…
- We are looking for consultants from 1 to 5+ years experience to join our civil, Water, Mining or rail Infrastructure sector.
- (Also open to other markets).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.