Mining Energy Consultant $92,000 jobs in New South Wales
- Ideally will have hands on experience of advanced analytics such as data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning and/or text analytics solutions.
- Consultants take a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Delivering mobile workforce solutions for both open-cut and underground mining operations.
- This role is with an international grouping of businesses that encompasses mining, energy generation, metals and engineering, financial services and a…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$60 - $70 an hour
- Adopting a highly consultative approach, we focus on sourcing high quality candidates across the Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Rail, Local…
- We’re a global leader in consulting, engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources, industrial and energy sectors and are currently…
- Lenders, legal counsel, technical consultants).
- The Metals and Mining business line is responsible for large structured financing for metals & minerals sector…
- Ports, Airports, Water, Industrial, Mining & Infrastructure Projects.
- Instead, your projects will cover everything from Airports, Ports, Water, Industrial,…
- Contaminated Land / Sites Consultants (all levels).
- Mining is still a booming industry within the firm, so for this role they require someone with strong Coal /…
$150,000 a year
- They service a diverse range of Government and Corporate clients in the Building, Manufacturing, Chemical, and Defence, Mining, Energy and Construction sectors.
- Leveraging the strength of its client coverage and leadership in structured finance including energy, metals & mining, infrastructure finance, together with…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.