Mining Energy Consultant jobs in New South Wales
- Ideally will have hands on experience of advanced analytics such as data mining, predictive modelling, machine learning and/or text analytics solutions.
$70,000 - $90,000 a year
- Carry out projects under the general direction of senior engineers and consultants;
- With over 165 offices in over 30 countries, Golder's 6,500+ professionals…
$60,000 - $90,000 a year
- We are looking for consultants from 1 to 5+ years experience to join our civil, Water, Mining or rail Infrastructure sector.
- (Also open to other markets).
- Proven experience mentoring and growing a team of consultants.
- A Senior Consultant will support the successful delivery of ERM projects and objectives by:
- Consultants take a hands-on, proactive approach.
- Delivering mobile workforce solutions for both open-cut and underground mining operations.
- We work across a range of sectors including energy, government, development, manufacturing and infrastructure.
- ERM Australia and New Zealand.
- This role is with an international grouping of businesses that encompasses mining, energy generation, metals and engineering, financial services and a…
Sydney Eastern Suburbs NSW
$60 - $70 an hour
- Adopting a highly consultative approach, we focus on sourcing high quality candidates across the Engineering, Construction, Manufacturing, Rail, Local…
- We’re a global leader in consulting, engineering, project management and operations solutions for the resources, industrial and energy sectors and are currently…
- Lenders, legal counsel, technical consultants).
- The Metals and Mining business line is responsible for large structured financing for metals & minerals sector…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.