Mining Entry jobs in Western Australia
$80,000 - $89,999 a year
- Swick Mining Services (ASX:SWK) is one of Australia's largest mineral drilling contractors, providing high quality, high value, underground and surface drilling…
- Operate computers including data entry of drill hole and sample information.
- Graduates with a degree relevant to the mining industry are encouraged to apply.
- ENTRY LEVEL OFFSIDER POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
- Easternwell is a leading integrated energy and mining services company.
- GREAT RATES AND TRAINING PROVIDED.
- Meeting organisation, data entry, minute-taking and expense claims.
- Industry experience within the mining, construction or resources industry.
- Daily management of underground drill rigs, including data validation and data entry.
- This is an excellent opportunity which offers a competitive remuneration…
- IGO is a fast growing, mid-tier Australian mining company with big aspirations to produce and explore.
- Our 100% owned Nova Operation in the Fraser Range is a…
- Previous experience in a similar role, preferably in the mining industry.
- Newcrest is the largest gold producer listed on the Australian Securities Exchange and…
Perth Central Business District WA
$25 - $30 an hour
- Have had data entry experience before at a high level.
- My client is a growing mining firm based in the CBD.
- They are seeking an immediately available Data Entry…
- Overall responsibility for roster management and timesheet entry.
- 5 years' experience within construction or mining industry.
- What makes you right for UGL.
- Confined Space Entry Card (completed within 2 years).
- We bring a unique engineering mindset to every construction, maintenance and mining project we touch.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.