Mining Equipment Maintenance $100,000 jobs
You refined by:
Newmont Goldcorp Inc.
- 10+ years Mining Plant Maintenance with exposure to:
- Continually revise plant maintenance strategies to ensure optimum equipment performance and cost.
- Your team will consist of Crew supervisors, Maintenance Analysis and Improvement and Maintenance Planning.
- Familiarity with open cut mining operations with a…
- Experienced across processing plant equipment including Crushing and Screening.
- SIMEC Mining, a member of GFG Alliance, has operations in SA and NSW.
- Extensive technical, planning and maintenance knowledge of large and ancillary mining equipment.
- Experience with heavy mobile equipment essential.
- The Maintenance Manager oversees all mobile plant and equipment on site whilst providing leadership and direction to all maintenance personnel including…
- Service people required to carry out daily maintenance, servicing and re-fueling on a large fleet of earthmoving equipment.
- This role also approves the maintenance strategies, plans and schedules within the area of responsibility for all deployed technologies to ensure autonomous…
- Experience with Maintenance Management Systems, preventative maintenance approaches, shutdown maintenance & budget development and control.
- Reporting to the Maintenance Team Leader this role will see you work as part of the maintenance team who are focused on maximising mechanical equipment and…
$160,000 a year
- Oversee the maintenance of all mobile equipment (Caterpillar, Liebherr, Komatsu vehicles).
- A Leading mining client in the Northern Territory is seeking an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.