Mining Manager jobs in Newcastle NSW
- Maintain strong relationships with senior management, operational managers and sales managers;
- We are seeking a seasoned electrical engineer or tradesperson…
- We are currently seeking an experienced WHS Manager who will provide leadership, advice and governance of WHS Management systems within the workplace.
- Typically 7-10 years relevant experience as a Safety Advisor within construction, mining or heavy industries.
- At WSP, our purpose is simple.
- Project Management / Client Manager - Newcastle.
- Our preferred candidate for this role will have proven technical experience in general mining engineering…
- Excellent opportunity to join a leading mining company.
- Diligently provide support to the Group Manager Contracts and Procurement.
- With the role based in Newcastle we are seeking an energetic manager with experience working across NSW in varying landscapes.
- Reporting to the Sales Manager you will be responsible for:
- Hitachi Construction Machinery Australia (HCA) (www.hcma.com.au) is a global brand providing a…
- Our Mining, Energy and Industrial division provides engineering and construction, contract mining and asset services to customers in the resources, energy,…
- Provide support to Design Managers when liaising with clients and contractors in relation to project objectives and targets on technical issues and problem…
- Our products are used extensively across the construction, manufacturing, transport, mining and agricultural industries.
- Your main duties will include:
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.