Mining Site Administrator jobs
- Raising purchase orders and receipting site deliveries.
- Entering and reporting on site costing data.
- 12 months in a FIFO production mining administration role.
- Previous experience in a large-scale mining, construction or heavy industry environment would be advantageous.
- Job Type Full Time - Permanent.
- Completing site access and site transfers.
- Perenti is an ASX200 diversified global mining services group with businesses in surface mining, underground mining…
- Organising travel arrangements for R&R of site personnel.
- Previous onsite experience within the heavy construction and mining industry.
- Experience in a site administration role in the clean energy, mining or construction sector.
- The Site Administrator is responsible for the efficient running of…
- Receiving and processing for multiple sites.
- Must have experience in mobilising for multiple mine sites.
- Mobilising blue collar workers to various sites across…
- Previous proven experience in a site administration role for a mining contractor or mining company.
- The successful candidates may be required to work at various…
- Our services assist in the management and operation of mining townships and other sites across Australia.
- All staff must undertake a range of general and site…
- Must have previous experience in an Administrator role within the mining industry.
- Programmed Professionals are currently seeking Site Administrators and…
- Assisting and monitoring site entry requirements.
- Act as first point of contact for all customers and visitors to site.
- Coordinating the booking of flights.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.