Mining Training jobs
- Mining Production Traineeship (Load & Haul Technician) – Certificate II in Surface Extraction.
- Mining Production Traineeship (Load & Haul Technician) –…
$80,000 - $89,999 a year
- Quality ongoing training and development.
- Swick Mining Services (ASX:SWK) is one of Australia's largest mineral drilling contractors, providing high quality,…
- Support the mobilisation of new starters and facilitate scheduled and ad-hoc on-boarding training (theory and/or practical training).
- In this role you will:
- Liaising with line leaders to determine crew AHS training requirements and training administration teams to co-ordinate scheduling of training;
- Certificate IV in Training and Assessment or the Training & Assessor skillset.Understanding of the Coal Mining Safety and Health Act 1999 and Coal Mining Safety…
- NRW Civil & Mining is proud to be one of the leading civil and mining contractors in the Australian resources and infrastructure sectors.
- Developing training and process material.
- University degree in Engineering, IT, mining or similar working background.
- Ready for a new challenge.
- Additional training to enable you to be your best for our clients.
- Spotless supports a range of mining operations across our Resources division, where we work…
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- This role will involve providing general administration support to the training department onsite.
- Don't miss out on this excellent opportunity to join the ARC…
- The adaptability to operate to changing work conditions and required mining techniques.
- We are currently seeking experienced Multi Skilled Operators to join our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.