Mining jobs in Malaga WA
$80,000 - $89,999 a year
- Swick Mining Services (ASX:SWK) is one of Australia's largest mineral drilling contractors, providing high quality, high value, underground and surface drilling…
- Mining, Offshore & Marine, Onshore Energy, and Engineering & Construction Projects.
- The below qualifications are not essential but highly regarded:
- University degree in Engineering, IT, mining or similar working background.
- Knowledge of mining technology products and product applications, including Fleet…
- Working casually may require you to operate a vehicle on site therefore a valid manual driver’s licence is mandatory.
- Help create a home away from home.
- Valid High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging.
- The successful applicants will assist the mechanics with the repairs and maintenances of plant equipment, manage…
Newmont Goldcorp Inc.
- Previous industry / vacation work experience within the mining industry.
- Newmont Australia aims to optimise early development and to ensure you receive the best…
- For over twenty years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales, the Australian…
- Specialist Mining Engineers – Life of Mine Planning.
- Optimising mining activity interfaces and mine performance analysis.
- Ready for a lifestyle change?
- With over 165 offices in over 40 countries, Golder’s 6,500+ professionals are driven by a passion to deliver results, offering unique specialized skills to…
- Ensure Sales Mining database – Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) is maintained with and current customer data at all times to assist with accurate forecasting…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.