Motor Fleet jobs in New South Wales
- Provide advice to managers on technical aspects of fleet maintenance and fleet condition.
- Ensure maximum fleet and equipment availability.
Sime Darby Motors
- Proactively contact potential fleet customers and prospect new customers with fleet requirements.
- Minimum of 4 years sales or fleet experience.
- A large Government department with many offices over NSW.
- We are looking for a Customer Service Administration officer to provide front line services to the…
- Comprehensive infrastructure including fleet motor vehicles, mobile phones and other resources for work purposes.
- Relevant experience working in mental health.
- Complete financial transactions including the FBT return for Motor Vehicles, purchasing processes including supplier creation, fleet services, and other…
Sime Darby Motors
- Parramatta Jaguar Land Rover is offering an exciting opportunity to be a part of a high performing and successful sales team as a New Car Sales Consultant.
- Undertake periodic and emergency maintenance of BRural fleet vehicles and machinery.
- Sound understanding of and experience with repairs of diesel motors and…
- Transdev Mechanics are responsible for all facets of maintaining our fleet of buses to ensure we can deliver a clean, safe and comfortable journey to our…
- Comprehensive infrastructure including fleet motor vehicles, mobile phones and other resources for work purposes; and.
- A current Australian Driver's Licence.
Sydney Western Suburbs NSW
- This south west council have a large fleet of trucks and plant machinery that need to be maintained and serviced on a regular basis.
- What you'll get in return.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.