National Merchandise Manager jobs
General Mills - Europe/Australasia
Mount Waverley VIC
- Drive strong communication across the field sales and merchandise team.
- Reporting to the National Business Manager, you will be responsible for managing and…
Operating Company ACTIVISION BLIZZARD PTY LTD
- This encompasses sponsorship deals with E Sports, merchandise ranging deals with Activision Blizzard consumer products group and new distribution opportunities…
$250,000 - $300,000 a year
- Merchandise management that ensures effective insights into range performance and pricing, promotional.
- The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated career with…
- Permanent role within rapidly expanding franchise network.
- Professional and dynamic work environment.
- Newly created position – opportunity to make the job your…
Noni B Group Support Office
- Forecasting merchandise trends and adjusting inventories to determine to demand patterns.
- Noni B Group is a large national retailer with over 1400 stores…
- Regularly advising Marketing of stock levels on register of branded stationery, and Marketing of stock levels of merchandise items and assist with all…
- Proven ability leading and developing a team of 8+ high level managers.
- Reporting directly to the area manager AUS/NZ you are an integral part of the lululemon…
- Incredible Fashion Apparel planning manager opportunity.
- Plan intake / stock levels to minimise stockholding but maximise sales opportunities and retain fresh,…
- Ensure all merchandise is styled according to company directive.
- Ensure merchandise is replenished throughout the day with support from the sales teams maximise…
Melbourne Eastern Suburbs VIC
- Manage new stock deliveries and merchandise the store.
- WE’RE ALWAYS SEEKING THE BRIGHTEST STARS TO WEAR OUR STRIPES.
- So, what are you waiting for?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.