Network Operator $101,700 jobs in Perth WA
You refined by:
- Process Control / Network Support Specialist required.
- Common secure network architectures used in IT/OT environments.
- Immediate start, long term contract.
- Experience with corporate and OT networks, including routing, WiFi and LTE.
- Provide training and coaching in the use of the FMS to technical and operational…
- It’s an exciting time to be joining our Pilbara Network team in Western Australia.
- We’re the world’s largest owner and operator of autonomous haulage system…
- Operator training, equipment substitution, strategy change etc.).
- Great opportunity to lead the Maintenance function for our WA operations and oversee major…
- Applying technical knowledge in the review and approval of new assets and components in the rail network.
- Build a rich and rewarding career with a global mining…
- Their expertise lies in their extensive industry networks, project management and quality assurance skills, as well as their understanding and hands-on…
- Owned and operated by Ramsay Health Care, Australia’s largest and most respected private hospital operator, Hollywood Private Hospital is an award-winning,…
- Strong knowledge of the Oil & Gas industry and key Operators in the region.
- Ability to use and grow existing network of contacts in customer and industry…
$140,000 a year
- Establish and maintain accurate survey control networks.
- Our client, a well established owner operator miner is currently seeking an experienced Underground…
Be the first to see new Network Operator $101,700 jobs in Perth WA
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.