Network Rail jobs
Sort by: relevance -
- We are looking for Permanent Drivers to join our existing network on the Inner West Light Rail.
- As part of operating a Light Rail Vehicle you will be proud of…
- Solid understand of the operational requirements within a rail or supply chain network.
- This role is accountable for Rail Operations execution team, responsible…
- John Holland manages the prestigious Country Regional Network (CRN) which makes us the first accredited private rail transport operator of a government owned…
- Sydney Trains keeps Sydney moving by delivering safe, customer focused, effective and efficient rail services which exceed our customer’s expectations.
- Additional tickets such as Forklift, Front End Loader, Confined Space, Elevated Work Platform, Rail Track Safety is preferred (however not essential as training…
- Knowledge of business and operational strategies and practices applicable to all stakeholders in Wellington Rail Network.
- Free travel and other benefits.
$91,000 a year
- We currently have an opportunity for 4 Traction Linepersons to join our Queensland Rail Network SEQ team.
- Queensland Rail is an integrated customer and rail…
- Understanding of rail transport operations.
- Maintaining correct procedure for operation of two way radio network.
- Essential criteria for this position include:
Alchemy Recruitment Consulting
- Experience or working knowledge of the Goonyella, Blackwater or Newlands rail networks is essential.
- Strong understanding of the rail industry and experience in…
- Cert IV in Electrical Rail Signalling.
- Our Rail Division in WA, is seeking a Rail Signal Technician for railway signalling maintenance and construction works in…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.