Network Security Engineer jobs in Gungahlin ACT
- Two or more years of experience in a network/security role.
- Logging network health alerts in a quality manner and within SLA.
- What you’ll be doing...
- The Network Engineer maintains DTEN node network equipment and cabling.
- Reconfigures network equipment as required following the completion of training…
- Responsibilities The successful candidate will: • Implement and support high performance, secure, and resilient network infrastructure • Collaborate with a…
- Designing networking and security solutions.
- Are you looking to join a team where you help customers use the latest technology, where you receive cutting edge…
- This role will offer exposure to complex network environment and opportunity to bring your expertise in network solutions as the interface to our client.
- Candidates must beA ustralian citizens, ideally with a minimum NV1 security clearance, or be eligible to obtain an Australian Government Security Clearance…
- We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects.
- As an engineer, you’ll engage with our customers and partners as a trusted…
- Achieve more and thrive with a global brand that actively nurtures and supports our diverse employee and client networks.
- Significant experience with Defence data and communications networks;
- Significant hands-on experience with Defence data and communication networks;
- An understanding of, and ability to configure, complex IP based networks in a Cisco context.
- Strong experience with routing protocols (OSPF, ISIS, BGP etc.),…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.