Network Security jobs in Queensland
- Automate and orchestrate security provisioning of anti-malware and network IPS services at the network and gateway;
- CCIE, CCNA, PCNSA or PCNSE.
- Preparation of security metrics reports.
- Automation/scripting of BAU security tasks.
- Review and approve security related change requests.
- What’s in it for you?
- In this role, you will have the opportunity to take charge of service of the customer site with a focus on maintaining CCTV systems and associated field…
- Good understanding of information management and security.
- You will have a good knowledge of security risk management.
- Our people help in ways that matter.
- My client is a specialist provider of network security and cyber security solutions.
- Their industry-leading team specialises in working with enterprise clients…
- Experience in security standards as an Architect- Cyber Security.
- You will be an experienced Architect with in depth understanding of security standards and…
$80 - $100 an hour
- Brisbane City Council is seeking a technical consultant to join them for a 4-month contract to provide technical expertise across network security,…
- Commitment to ongoing job security.
- Australia's leading industry & trade tool retailer-growing national network.
- You will be responsible for:
- Designing and implementing security controls for networks ranging from smaller scale to enterprise wide solutions.
- JOB TYPE: Permanent full time.
TJ Micro Systems
- Excellent knowledge of network monitoring, capacity planning, and network security principles.
- Excellent knowledge of general network management best practices.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.