Network Surveillance jobs in Sydney NSW
- Experience using surveillance tools such as SMARTS and Actimize Surveillance.
- Minimum Years 10 Years’ experience within Trade Surveillance Compliance Function.
$74,406 - $100,090 a year
- Learn more about our network here.
- The PAEDS network is a hospital-based active surveillance and research platform focussed on select serious childhood…
$97,812 - $116,013 a year
- Research and surveillance activities include surveillance of vaccine preventable diseases, vaccination coverage and adverse events, vaccine safety and program…
$81,639 - $127,539 a year
- Participate in the behavioural and morbidity surveillance as well as clinical audit activities.
- Employment Status Full Time - Exempt.
- Support anomaly, defect, and temporary repair surveillance management using the QGC Asset Integrity Management System.
- Carry out inspection audits and reviews.
- The role directly supports sworn and unsworn Digital Surveillance Specialists and Detectives in conducting authorised technical operations and providing digital…
- When you work at Citi, you will be working for an organisation that truly has a global footprint and a powerful network that spans the globe.
$64,185 - $90,123 a year
- Sydney Children's Hospitals Network is the largest paediatric health care entity in Australia.
- The position will be based at Kids Research located at the…
$100,000 - $130,000 a year
- Generate, develop and manage an extensive reseller network that is motivated and capable of promoting product line.
- Cross promote Product and Service portfolio.
- I use my critical thinking, network, skills, knowledge, and available data to drive better outcomes for our customers and the bank.
- We work flexibly at ANZ.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.