Night Shift Driver jobs in Queensland
- Queensland's largest Taxi Company, Yellow Cabs Australia Pty Ltd, has day, night, weekend and casual shifts available now.
- Be willing to perform a reasonable amount of over-time including night shift and weekends.
- HR drivers licence and HR commercial driving experience.
- Shift work is on a 24/7 rotating roster with 12 hour shifts, including nights, weekends and public holidays.
- Current Australian “C” class driver licence.
- On this role, you will be working on a rotating shift comprising day, afternoon and night shifts.
- You will have a current high risk forklift license as well as…
- An ability to work night shifts (including graveyard).
- An open, unrestricted driver's licence desirable however not essential.
- Work rotating shift patterns, including early morning starts and late night finishes.
- Flexible attitude to changing shift patterns.
- Multiple roster arrangements are in place, you will commence on a day shift roster 38 hrs/week working 4 9.5 hrs days and may also in the future be required to…
- Night shift cleaning of office.
- Current ‘C’ class drivers licence.
- Categories: Catering, Food & Beverage, Functions & Events, Cleaning, Laundry Services.
- Prepared to work shift work; including days, nights and weekends.
- Previous experience working shifts/roster.
- Only applicants living locally within Banana Shire…
- The ability to work an on call-casual roster including day and night shift is essential.
- Current drivers licence and own transport.
- What you'll need to succeed.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.