Night Shift Opportunity jobs in Perth WA
- Check and prepare reports and statistical information in accordance with service standards and auditing procedures during the night shift.
- Be reliable and flexible with the ability to work all shifts including nights and weekends.
- Completing the night audit process reconciliation & excel reporting.
- Great opportunities to progress within company.
- Previous experience with shift work is desirable.
- Hours will be 6am - 6pm four days on / four day off, 6pm - 6am…
- Must be prepared to work Split Shifts, early mornings, occasional late nights up to 2am and weekends as well as public holidays.
- Room set up/pack up.
- At present an ability to undertake night shifts is required.
- Employment within a large aged care organisation with ongoing opportunities.
- A career with Hyatt opens a world of opportunities.
- A good understanding of multi-tasking and caring for our guests will ensure your shift is full of exciting…
- Please note that this is a permanent night shift position; therefore, full night availability is required particularly between the hours of 10pm – 6am.
- We are looking for a Retail Team Member to work night shifts at our Yanchep store.
- We’re an equal opportunity workplace.
- It’s our people who make this happen.
- Ability to work undertake FIFO rotational roster (12 hour day and night shifts).
- These exciting opportunities include duties such as but not limited to;
$46 - $57 an hour
- $46 - $57 per hour + night shift allowance + bonuses.
- Interstate applications welcome / opportunities for relocation.
- Fly-in-fly-out from Perth.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.