Night Staff jobs in Queensland
- Now hiring at Beenleigh QLD 4207, Australia.
- With over 20 years in the industry, we are an innovative Aged Care provider who focuses on continuing to achieve the best outcomes possible for our residents…
- 40% Forever New staff discount and periodic family and friends’ discounts.
- This is a Part Time Sales Assistant position within our Myer Curve concession store…
- Key responsibilities for Front of House staff will include:
- Must be available 7 days per week to work a variety of shifts of early mornings and late nights.
- An ability to work night shifts (including graveyard).
- As our Night Manager you will oversee the night operations of the hotel, in the absence of management.
- Save money with subsidised furnished staff accommodation.
- Work rotating shift patterns, including early morning starts and late night finishes.
Australian Opal Jewellers
- Now hiring at Shop 120 - Cairns Nightmarkets 71-75 The, Esplanade, Cairns City.
- The Christmas Casual position involves working across a 7-day rotating roster including late night trade, weekend work & public holidays.
- Team member famils – why not stay a night at one of our Resorts, dine in our restaurants, take a tour, or enjoy a relaxing massage in our Island Day Spa!
- You will need to be available for work at times when live events are being held (live matches, concerts etc.) including afternoons, nights and weekends.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.