No Experience Information Technology $120,000 jobs
- Key skills and experience required:
- Work with little to no supervision.
- Significant Information Technology experience (preferably 15+ years).
- In-depth experience of designing and implementing information solutions.
- Influencing information strategy: By partnering with business unit leadership, and…
- Desirable experience favourable for this role:
- Demonstrate strong knowledge and experience in HSES business process and technology solution offerings including:…
- You’ll take responsibility for challenging senior management on the appropriateness of Macquarie's IT practices and tolerance for risk acceptance, and work with…
- Marketing, Business Development and Sales or sales support experience, ability to approach and view analytical and statistical Marketing Analyst information.
- At least 8+ years of experience in IT, with 4 years of experience specialising in project management or application management in large organisation.
- Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world's leading…
$120,000 - $210,000 a year
- Bachelor’s degree or combination of relevant education and experience.
- Pragmatism and empathy for people on the change journey (no zealots!).
- For more information, you can contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- There is no better time than now to join Sydney Water!
- Delivering Risk Assurance services to external clients as a subject matter expert on topics such as information security, technology risk, governance and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.