No Experience jobs in Port Noarlunga SA
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades.
- Experience in (or ability to work in) a customer focused,…
- Along the way, you’ll have plenty of fun, meet amazing people and have experiences like no other.
- As a Customer Service Agent, no two days are the same.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
$25.31 an hour
- Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably;
- Rotating roster and guaranteed contracted hours.
- What's in it for you?
- Deliver with pride by creating an exceptional customer experience every time.
- We provide flexibility to work across various site trading hours, including…
$52,010 - $52,589 a year
- Cafe Assistant, up to 25 hours per fortnight.
- Retail Assistant, up to 20 hours per fortnight.
- GSE2 - $52,010 - $52,589 per annum, pro rata for part time hours.
- We make no false promises - what you see is what you get!
- Proven experience in warehousing (essential).
- Experience using Pronto is preferred, but not essential.
- Permanent part time role, working 25 hours per week, with some additional hours where required.
- Upon the conclusion of your training, you will then revert to…
- A current driver’s licence and your own transport, or the ability to get to work outside of public transport operating hours as shifts available are between the…
- Despite our growth, we are still local, and we make sure we help our locals.
- So, if you are someone who has a great sense of humour that loves to help our…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.