No Experience jobs in Woolner NT
- Previous retail experience is not necessary, as a youth retailer we are really excited about providing young people in our store communities their first…
- WOWing the customer with great product and great service.
- Passionate about working in a team.
- Being the customer's champion.
- Fantastic Furniture is the place to begin a new & rewarding career with a people focused retailer.
- What's more, you'll have previous warehouse receipt, dispatch…
- Previous cleaning/maintenance experience preferred but not essential.
- To fulfil the role, you will need:
- Unlimited work rights in Australia.
- Meet & greet customers on the phone and in person.
- Processing payments: cash and EFTPOS.
- Preparing a variety of pizzas and other food items.
$59,237 - $65,270 a year
- $59,237 - $65,270 (plus super).
- The Defence Customer Service Network is a dynamic service delivery environment that comprises Call Centre, email and face to…
- No experience is necessary and all training is provided.
- Our Red Cross Shop is looking for enthusiastic volunteers to assist with store operations.
- The role is a full time permanent position working input days with shifts between the core hours of 7:00AM and 5:00PM.
- What we're looking for:
- Delivering pizzas and other products to customers.
- Providing quality customer service at the door.
- Cleaning and food prep in store.
- A fixed term part-time role (up to 37.5-hours per week in line with Traineeship agreement) working for Australia’s fastest-growing child care group.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.