- Assist with site issues such as laundry and cleaning noise, security, emergencies and after-hours changes.
- We are currently seeking strong Site Administrators…
- Environmental management issues include those impacting on land, air, water and people and include coastal development, mining, industrial activities (heavy…
- Minimise vehicle idling times and minimise noise and fume levels in the yard to minimise EPA / neighbourhood impact.
- Other duties as directed by Management.
- Understanding of acoustics and noise (preferred but not required).
- Reviewing acoustic events related to aircraft noise and whether they meet agreed criteria;
Wood & Grieve Engineers
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Flexibility in timetables is required as some noise measurements have to be undertaken after hours.
- The position is aimed at someone who is willing to learn or…
- Work is in a warehouse environment where the noise level is moderate.
- Typically work is in an office environment where the noise level is low to moderate.
- We have a fantastic opportunity for highly motivated, qualified and experienced Environmental Consultants to join our industry-leading Marine Science team, on a…
$80,439 - $113,165 a year
- The successful candidates should have a PhD or equivalent in physics or a related discipline and a background in optical physics, electro-optics, quantum optics…
Rheinmetall Defence Australia Pty Ltd
- Previous experience managing site Development approval conditions including emission to air, water and noise.
- WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN US.
- WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR.
- QLGIA (Stream A) Division 2 Section 2.
- The communities of the Longreach Region, with their individual identities and a proud heritage, will be.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.