Nrma jobs in Bankstown NSW
- The position can lead to career advancement opportunities to obtain, Master qualifications within the existing fleet.
- Summary of Roles and Responsibilities:
- NRMA car servicing is seeking a self-motivated, reliable yard hand with a passion for cars to join the team at our fun and high-performing car servicing centre.
- NRMA car servicing is seeking an enthusiastic and passionate service advisor/customer service professional to join the team at our fun and high performing car…
- At NRMA we pride ourselves in employing the best of the best by conducting a fair and equitable selection process.
- Full Time – 1st year Apprenticeship.
- Our Customer Service Representatives act in a front line capacity assisting with customer enquiries and selling the company portfolio of tourism and ferry…
- We are looking for reliable and ambitious personnel with the following qualities:
- A great attitude towards delivering excellent customer service.
- Are you interested in a career with Fantasea Cruising?
- Click on "Apply for this Job" to register your interest.
- We offer a competitive remuneration and our benefits include 50% discount on insurance and free NRMA Premium Care Membership.
- PMI or Prince 2 Training.
- NRMA car servicing is seeking a qualified mechanic – an experienced and enthusiastic foreman – to join the team at our fun and high performing car servicing…
- Understanding of the digital landscape, technologies, trends and key tools to maximise the NRMA digital presence.
- The role we present is as a UX Manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.