Nurse Education Facilitator jobs
- The SAGE Frailty Clinical Facilitator is an advanced practice nurse who delivers a variety of clinical education activities designed to meet the identified…
- Coordinating the development, delivery and evaluation of the education programs for newly qualified registered and enrolled nurses.
$88,800 - $99,498 a year
- The successful candidate will be a Registered Nurse, have exceptional interpersonal and communication skills and have the following experience:
- Department Nursing and Midwifery Education Strategy.
- One of the references should be someone who has worked directly with you during your clinical placement, i…
$97,579 - $100,746 a year
- Demonstrated experience as a clinical facilitator and preceptor.
- Holds a relevant clinical or education post registration qualification and/or extensive…
$95,000 - $100,000 a year
- Eligible for registration as a mental health professional (psychologist or mental health nurse), or relevant accreditation in other fields (e.g.
- Demonstrated experience as a Nurse Educator/preceptor/ clinical facilitator is ideal but not essential.
- Current Registration as a Registered Nurse with AHPRA.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.