Nurse Paediatric jobs in Victoria
$61,360 - $82,837 a year
- This new hospital provides exciting career opportunities to doctors, nurses, allied health professionals and support staff.
- Located in Waurn Ponds, Geelong.
- Mercy Hospital for Women is a fully accredited Level 6 Public Specialist Teaching Hospital providing both public and private patient care through maternity…
$65,276 - $87,282 a year
- We are the major specialist paediatric hospital in Victoria and our care extends to children from Tasmania, southern New South Wales and other states around…
- We currently have exciting opportunities for casual Registered Nurses to join our diverse, and high performing team at St Vincent’s Private Hospitals Melbourne …
- GV Health are currently undergoing a $229 million redevelopment, this redevelopment will include a new renal dialysis unit, an expanded emergency department…
- Registered Nurse Division 1 Grade 2.
- Ballarat Health Services is the largest regional hospital in the Grampians region.
$41.92 an hour
- Two years on our ward has continued to expand and now requires further paediatric registered nurses to care for elective and emergency paediatric specialities…
- Peri Anaesthesia nurse role is an integral part of perioperative nursing practice.
- 04.Advanced life support competency skills for both adult and paediatric…
- Experience with paediatric patient care & paediatric basic life support.
- Active night shifts with paid training provided.
- Call 13 10 95 for more.
- An exciting opportunity is available for a motivated and experienced neonatal nurse to join the Neonatal Learning team at Mercy Hospitals Victoria.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.