Nursing Administration jobs
$27.65 an hour
- Do you have experience in administration or reception?
- Experience in office administration including advanced computer skills - Procura CMS a particular…
- Post-secondary education in administration, business or office management (desirable).
- Perform key business administration tasks, including using multiple…
- The purpose of this position is to provide advice and direction to the nursing division in regards to nursing practice related to acute and subacute patients,…
- Contribute to patient flow by performing a support role to nursing and medical staff, coordinating all patient movements.
- Find out more in the Role Description.
$70,462 - $76,355 a year
- Completion of a vocational qualification in administration or related area with experience in administration (preferably RTO related).
- You will need to have:
$59,584 - $61,546 a year
- The Primary and Community Health team is a multidisciplinary service comprising a diverse range of Nursing and Allied Health services.
- What we can offer you.
- We are looking for an Administration Officer with outstanding interpersonal skills, along with a history of administrative excellence.
- 705276 - Administration Officer Job Pack.pdf.
- Providing a first point of call for all Nursing and Midwifery staff, wards/units, Nurse Managers, general public,…
- Scheduling support of Nursing staff via phone and email.
- Assistance with client service plans.
- Data entry of visit information.
- What do we need from you?
$51,603 - $53,350 a year
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance or be working towards a Diploma in Nursing or Bachelor of Nursing or recognised equivalent.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.