Nursing Aged Care jobs in Adelaide SA
The Adelaide Clinic
- Working as an Assistant In Nursing, you will be responsible for assisting health care and support teams, including Registered and Enrolled Nurses, in the…
- Clinical practice in line with current legislative and nursing practice guidelines.
- Coordinate the delivery of quality clinical services in line with a resident…
- Additional recruitment of health professionals is required to staff our hospitals, health sites, aged care facilities and dedicated COVID-19 clinics to cope…
- This is an exciting opportunity to join our committed in-home care team to provide personal complex care, domestic assistance and respite.
$55,000 - $85,000 a year
- Administer schedule 8 medications and provide specialised nursing care as required.
- Monitor clinical care plans and participate in clinical auditing.
$32.21 - $39.34 an hour
- The Exercise Physiologist works collaboratively with the multi-disciplinary team and liaises directly with other allied health, medical and nursing staff of…
- Resthaven Incorporated is a leading South Australian aged care provider, offering the full range of services from retirement living, support at home through to…
- A leading Not for Profit South Australian aged care provider, offering the full range of services including retirement living, therapy and wellness services and…
- Seeking Registered nurses for Calvary community care to deliver acute nursing care in our Client's Home.
- Delivering acute nursing care in the client's home.
- You will have effective leadership skills and aged care experience including the ability to work at an advanced level of nursing practice in the care and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.