Nursing Clinical Service $100,000 jobs in Victoria
You refined by:
- Experience leading clinical areas through accreditation processes.
- The DCO role requires significant relevant nursing or midwifery experience.
- Demonstrated clinical expertise in mental health.
- The successful applicant will participate in the marketing initiates for the hospital to promote growth,…
- Experience in a clinical environment would be well regarded;
- Providing a market leading service to customers including training and education, management of…
Melbourne City Centre VIC
$98,396 - $119,052 a year
- Supervision and support of clinical staff.
- Maintain a high level of clinical competency.
- Coordination and prioritisation of resources and services.
- The position is part of an executive team with the key responsibility to ensure clinical teams provide a high standard of clinical service delivery and outcomes…
Pharmaceutial & Medical Professionals
$105,000 - $106,000 a year
- Working as part of an established team you will be the clinical lead of the service, and supported by a business manager.
- Work alongside an established team.
$112,000 a year
- Participate in the auditing and review of clinical practices to improve clinical outcomes.
- Participate in clinical and/or basic research.
- In addition to providing a full range of clinical services, the hospital also supports many health promotion and prevention programs.
$56.18 - $61.21 an hour
- The Moonee Valley Maternal & Child Health service is committed to providing service excellence to children and families in our municipality.
$53 - $56 an hour
- Demonstrated clinical experience in Maternal & Child Health.
- Commitment to family centred practice within an integrated early years’ service mode.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.