Nursing Clinical Service jobs in Victoria
$47,991 - $52,026 a year
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical services, sub-acute care, medical diagnostics, rehabilitation,…
- Past exposure to the Aged Care industry, Community/Home Care sector, the health industry or nursing will be highly regarded.
- We’d love to hear from you.
$8,594 a month
- To join the Women’s is to be instrumental in forging progress towards health equity for women from ground-breaking research through to the bedside delivery of…
The Royal Victorian Eye & Ear Hospital
East Melbourne VIC
- In areas of clinical practice where additional postgraduate studies are considered an important workforce requirement.
- Wide range of specialties for clinical staff and career development opportunities.
- Our main sites are at Shepparton, Tatura and Rushworth, with additional…
- Recent clinical experience in a relevant setting.
- Knowledge of legislative requirements in relation to nursing practice.
- Provide a range of support and personal care services to residents such as personal care, meal services, socialisation.
- What you will be doing.
- Advanced clinical nursing knowledge and skills.
- Ensure adequate personal orientation to the clinical facility/service.
- Valid Working with Children clearance.
- Students completing their first undergraduate degree in nursing.
- SVHM provides a diverse range of adult clinical services including acute medical and surgical…
- The Department consists of many disciplines including the dedicated nursing and ancillary staff comprising the radiographers, clerical staff, clinical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.